How can I know if I'm pregnant or not as I've irregular periods ?

everyone is always asking theses questions but i dont have anyone else to talk to. so i think i had sex on the 11 of december but got my period that last a week and a half a week later. my period has always come every 2 weeks so always irregular. but now it has not come back at all. which is not mormal for me ? could u give a answer to this why ?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Welcome to HCM.
There is always chances of pregnancy in a case of irregular cycle with unprotected sex.
Always go for safe sex .
Irregular cycle suggest some hormonal imbalance.Go for hormonal investigations,USG pelvis to rule out diagnosis than consult gynegologist for further medical manageme nt.