How can I know if I had been drugged and raped ?

do they effect someone more than 6-8 hours? and what kind of effects do they have? how could I know if I had been drugged and raped?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

There are some kind of drugs, which are called as sedatives, which will make a person semi conscious or unconscious , and after few hours the conscious will come back,,..To find whether you have been raped or not, a detailed medical examination must done... even you get to know personally by presence of semen or if condom is used then, there can be abrasion in vagina, rupture of hymen and fourchte..
Hope I have answered your question..