How can I increase the tightness in my penis with natural exercises ?

Hi Doc, I am 28 years, i have a bad habit of masterbation due to which i am losing tightness of my penis and even the root of penis is getting weak, and i am real worried about it as i am still unmarried . Can u please suggest me some medicine or some nature excercise or some thing that can increase the tightness of my penis.One more thing i smoke alot. Please get back to this question....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
Quit smoking,
As I always say masturbation never do any harm except mental upset due to wrong ideas in one's brain.
Keep your habit under control.
Take high nourishing diet.
do some physical exercise.
Have good reading and good friends.
ok and bye.