How can I increase the size of my penis ?

help penis size is too small ,its size is about 4cm long in normal and its dameter is so small after erection its size become 10cm only ,so please help me to increase my penis size,i am very dipressed due to this too small size, How can i do sex with this small size? can i do sexual interaction using my penis of this small please plase help me sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
A non erect penis usually measures between 8.5cm and 10.5cm approximately 3 to 4 inches from tip to base. You have a normal sized penis which is not a thing to worry about. Shave your Pubic hair regularly and exercise regularly which will reduce your belly fat and will make it appear longer.
Good Luck.