How can I increase the size of my penis at 16 years ?

Please, i have a question about my genitals and i am in need of an awnser. thanks hello, i am a 16 year old male, and i have a question about my size. i am aware that not everyone can be at the adverage level, and the adverage world wide is apparently 5.5-5.8 inches, where i am stuck at 5 and a bit. i am also told that most, if not everyone by the age of 15-16 is fully grown in the genitals. dose this mean that i am out of luck? or are there pills that make it bigger, or maybe even surgery? please respond as this is very important to me.. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic

About the Normal average Penile length is 3-8 inches, so u r already there in the normal average length.
Also Please note that length is not an indicator for the sexual function or fertility, it has nothing to do in this
Also it is genetically inherited so nothing can increase its length
So My advice is to have more & more self confidence about ur normal penile length & live happily