How can I increase the size of my penis and control premature ejaculation ?

hello doctor my name is XXXX i have a problem of sudden ejection and my pins size is small so i want a perfect and lifetime solution ?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Hi XXXX, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. you must be having a drop of liquid when you are emotional, it is commen. the size, there is no medicine for improving size.majority will think that they have a small. may be small but it has no role. you have to divert your mind towards some thing else. eat proteine, and fat rich food. green leafy vegetables, fruits. drink plenty of water, and juices. thank you.