How can I increase my sperm level ?

Hi I am Sam As from my child hood i have been doing too much mastribution and after getting married i am facing problem that i am not getting joy during sex and as i got test of my spurms which also affected not giving results as my wife has already problem of mensis and this is also to me so pls give me suggestion how could i contrl this and make my spurms working.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Avoid tension and start doing regular perineal muscles exercise .aerobics ,with well balanced diet with high proteins diet ,vitamins ,.avoid smoking or alcohol.Loving care of each other will help to cure the problem.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Sam,thanks for query.You have not mentioned what is the exact problem with your semen report.One thing is very clear that masturbation can not do any harm to sperm quality.Depending upon the abonormality advise can be given.Your wife is having problem with her menstrual cycle,please take her to a gynecologist and get her examined.There could be various reasons for same.To have enjoyment during sex your involvement is needed,talk to your partner and try to make things interesting by changing positions and help each other during the act.Please do no get disturbed with this.
wishing you happy married life.