How can I increase my son's height ?

hi im 43 yrs old,female and i have a son he is 14 yrs old,My concern was on his height he s only 4 11 now and i am so worried if he is still gain some inches while he is growing up.What is the best we can do?Is there a food specifically to intake or special vitamins for growing?Do we need some medical helps for this?Hope you help us..thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

A High protein diet, with lots of fruits and vegatables would be sufficient. Vitamin D and calcium supplements are believed to help in bone growth. Consult a physician to rule out any other cause of stunted growth.