How can I increase my sexual stiffness to get good baby ?

how can i increase my sexual stiffness to get good baby.? hi, sir which date is perfect to get pragnanent..?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
when am doing sex with my husband i feel alot of pain in my vargin, asif soming is pulling me out, even when am sitting on the chair or bed, it´s so pain and alot of light disschage coming out,and i feel some werid things around my Abdomen. plz help me
  Anonymous's Response
having problems in getting it up and keeping it hard, how do i over come this? could it be stress related my sex life was fantastic once and now not so, do i need strengthen core etc
  Anonymous's Response

d best time to get pregnant is having intercourse 4 days after and 4days before ur ovulation period

ovulation occurs 14 days before ur menstrual cycle

so in  short d best time is 10th day to 18th day in a cycle of 30 days.