How can I increase my semen quality ?

hi doctors, My semen result are: colour milky white, Reaction Alkaline, liquification time 20min, viscosity thick, M/E Pus cell 4-6H.P.F, Active 45%, Dead 35%,sluggish 20%, total count 35 million. So, is it possible to become a father.How to increase my semen quality and quantity.Please advise me. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the count is 35 millions and 45% motility your report is average that means the motility should improve a little for which consult a Urologist for guidance & treatment.If the investigation report of your female partner are normal then you should become father sooner or later.
All the best.