How can I increase my motility rate ?

I have tested my sperm and i came to know that the motility is less, pls suggest me some foods to increase my motility. i am married, i do have sex everyday, my food habbits are like a normal case, i am basically from tamilnadu,so regular veg and non veg foods is my intake, i dont drink or smoke. so i am just working on the way to increase my motility rate. pls advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Send me your semen analysis report if possible. Diet has no role with motility of sperm.That is better to avoid smoking and drinks.Most of the drugs also do not have any role to improve motility. But if there is any cause like varicocele or any other pathology, it can be corrected to improve motility.