How can I increase my libido? Have erectile dysfunction. Had high blood sugar and cholesterol

sir,i Previously i was facing the problem of infertility .I visited my doctor,he advised me cloper,bevdox, folic acid ,cebrotonin and amoxil .I used this presription for tow months.After using it, i visited my doctor again.He then prescribed me noroxin thaiavet (thaiavet is local multipe product).I begot one issue with this whole treatment.It must be noted that my sperm count was 15 when i first visited my doctor which became double within two months and i was successful.After the birth of first child i cohabitated my wife after three months due to her minor surgery,but my sperm count was low so i could not produce another child.In the meanwhile my doctor went abroad so i visited another doctor who treated me for three monts but it did not bring any fruit.At last my doctor came back to Pakistan and i started my treatment again.He gave me two or three prescriptions but it did not fructify.My doctor told me to avoid treatment for six months which was very strange for me.Then i came to uk but during this time my colostoerel level was very high (6.9) and i was also told by GP that you are also daibatic.I used medicine like simvststatin 40mg,metformen 850mg and Giclazide 80 mg.Now my sugar level is control and my colostroel level has decreased by 5 degrees.Now my qustion is that how my libido can incerase and since i have erection problem so what will be the best phill for it?My GP has told me that i will advise you some tablet which work for 36 hrs and your erectile dysfunction will come to an end.I think he is talking about ( cialis tablet).My other qustion is daiabtes tra nsferable to children by birth?Also advise me some medicine.Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012