How can I increase my height at 21 years of age ?

sir my age is 21. i want to increase my height..can u please give me the details of treatment for height growth...
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
To increase height at this age is very difficult but as far as diet is concerned balanced diet with slightly rich proteins help a better way for growth. Regular exercise and self motivation works occassionally.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
there is no medicine to increase the height.
at the age of 21 ,now there is no chance of increaing height.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello mohan;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The height of males can increase upto 21 yrs of age and the height is related to family genes so your height you will be in proportion to your parents like if they are tall you grow tall if they are short you will be short accordingly.For the treatment if it is possible with the help of growth hormone at your age (which i feel will not work) you need to consult a Endocrinologist in your city for opinion he will guide you.