How can I increase my height ? I am 24 year old

i m hgt is 155 cm i need a of max 158..plz help me dr as i wanna apply in avaition industry .. i wanna increase my height i m 155cm an i m 24yrs can my hght b increased to 4cm plz..if possible plz do help me out
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic...
Height depends on a lot of factors , mostly genetic. At 24 yrs , i am sorry to let you know that there are no scientifically proved ways to increase height. Only way is by wats called illizarows technique , for which u need to consult an orthopedician. Let me give u an insight of wat it is ? Here the bones of legs are cut and fixed in a way that they leave a gap in between and over time bone grows up to fill that gap, thus increasing the height. As u can see its a surgical procedure and needs meddling with ur bones , so i would never personally recommend to undergo this, just in pursuit to add up few centimeters . May render ur bones weak too . Think about it ....Sorry could not help u much.