How can I increase my girl friend's faith in me ?

few years(2 years) ago i was suffered from ocd .i took few medicine which was prescribed by cyacratist.along with some counceeling by one pchohologist, after that i was cured but now i am in relation with my girl friend, with her my faith becoming gratually decreases, i can feel she is telling me truth but i cant make myself to beleive her. which is very paniking problem to me. i dont want to lose my love but with this kind of mind i cant make it.please help all bad thinking are coming in my mind which i dont want but it coming. few years(2 years) ago i was suffered from ocd.i took few medicine which was prescribed by cyacratist.along with some counceeling by one pchohologist, after that i was cured but now i am in relation with my girl friend, with her my faith becoming gratually decreases, i can feel she is telling me truth but i cant make myself to beleive her. which is very paniking problem to me. i dont want to lose my love but with this kind of mind i cant make it.please help all bad thinking are coming in my mind which i dont want but it coming.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi piyush ,
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com

If it is true that u was suffering from OCD , then its important to know that - "cured" was it declared by Ur doctor ? Is going on medicine was stopped by yourself or on advise of Ur doctor

OCD is long standing illness and usually said that it is controllable but not curable.
So having bad unwanted thoughts indicates that there could be possibility that u again developing OCD symptoms
But this can be controllable if u take help of Ur Psychiatrist and Psychologist immediately
By doing so and also if possible taking Ur girlfriend with u to psychiatrist and knowing what u doing is not intentional but possibly due to Ur illness which can be controllable, will help u to increase her faith in u.
So pls visit Ur psychiatrist immediately.
Hello Piyush.

Your current situation needs a proper evaluation by your Psychologist. You can go back to your Psychologist for some more counseling. This issues can be solved effectively by appropriate kind of counseling. This may not be necessarily a part of your OCD. But just to be sure, please visit your doctor.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD