How can I increase my breast size ?

hi ineed to increase the size of my breast they are really small and this is killing me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The breast is made of mammary glands & fat .The more the fat the size is bigger.There is no medicine to increase the size of breast .Only in case if you put on some weight & there is fat deposition around the breast then they will enlarge otherwise you will have to be content with what you have.
  Anonymous's Response
as above said its made of fat but u need not worry much,once u get marry and get pregnant naturally it grows no doubt in tat, for time being u can use padded bra u will feel confident, and daily u can massage with coconut oil in the upward direction. another way is breast augmentation surgery. It is done in many cosmetic centre. consult cosmetic surgeon for the same