How can I increase erection of my penis and semen amount ?

Dear doctrs of HEALTHCARE MAGIC. I appriciate your efforts to helping out us. I am 34 years old, and till not married. I have some problems. 1st main problem is that i an discharging and satisfaction of my sexuil organ by my hands daily. And by that i satisfied mentally. After two months i getting married but i am afraid of 2 major things. 1st question that my penis is soft not hard and Ejaculating soon. I want to tight my penis and increase my sperms because my sprems are like water. Please tell me the right foods and medicine which i used to take my sexual organ good and long terms sex and enjoy my sex life with upcoming wife and increasing sperms.. Herbal and English medicine. Reply me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your answer becasue i am very upset. Thanks and best regards to you in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
I prefer you the best medicine available for this belongs to ayurveda ,which I can provide you directly.
we have a group of doctors to clear each and every diseases.
for further clarification and treatment write to us
christyjoseph1@gmail.com