How can I improve sexual desire towards husband? Local medicine ineffective

My name is Nabita. I am 40 years old and have one daughter. Now i tell my porblem... Last two year i do not feel attraction to do sex with my husbands. But when meet some of my friend who is my x hus i feel something special in my body. In just few minutes i am normal. But I tried for my husband to do something in bed i feel nurveous. I dont know how can i improve my sex feelings for my husbands. I don t tell it my husbands becasue some familly members are try to make proble if they gusses it. But i cousult a local doctor she prescrbe me some medicine. when i mix two drop it in a glass of water and drink after 2 or 3 hours i feel something in vagina . After 3 months it does not work properly.Please subscribe me that kind of good medicine for me. my email address: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

The problem that you have mentioned is more of psychological problem rather than an organic disorder.
attraction for your husband requires bonding for your husband.
Attraction for other men is not any illness or disorder, however, it is ethically incorrect.
Emotional bonding with your husband will improve your relations and thus sexual life.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal