How can I improve my stamina permanently to perform sex ?

i am 21 years old boy.i started materbating when i was 15.I am really sick and tried from my sexual problems .my sex stamina is really bad, I mean to say after 1 minute I am could you pls tell me what should i do now ?How can I improve my sex stamina permanently?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient
are you married and suffering from premature ejeculation?reduce your mastrubation habit to once or twice weekly to regain your power.
what do u exactly mean by reduced sex stamina?
i am considering your problem as premature ejeculation and it needs a combined approach with medications and practical trials.
here is some details ..
for medication you need to consult the doctor who can examine you well u write the appropriate tablets.
one more squeezing technique is available to practice for you
here are the steps for this
Step 1. Begin sexual activity as usual, including stimulation of the penis, until you feel almost ready to ejaculate.
Step 2. Have your partner squeeze the end of your penis, at the point where the head (glans) joins the shaft, and maintain the squeeze for several seconds, until the urge to ejaculate passes.
Step 3. After the squeeze is released, wait for about 30 seconds, then go back to foreplay. You may notice that squeezing the penis causes it to become less erect, but when sexual stimulation is resumed, it soon regains full erection.
Step 4. If you again feel you're about to ejaculate, have your partner repeat the squeeze process.

By repeating this as many times as necessary, you can reach the point of entering your partner without ejaculating. After a few practice sessions, the feeling of knowing how to delay ejaculation may become a habit that no longer requires the squeeze technique.

i hope this answers all your doubt

take care

dr vikas poddar