How can I improve my sexual life ?

hi doctor ,i m 32 and wife 27. we are married since one year. we never had a successful insertion. my penis either slips or becomes small or couldnt go inside and stops at the opening of vagina. please give me necessory advice
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please get your wife examined by a Gynaecologist to see if your wife has normal vaginal opening or imperforated hymen.If the opening is proper then try doing more fore play & if required use K-YJelly or Lubic jelly for lubrication.
Secondly please see for yourself whether you get proper hard erection which is required for penetration;if you don't get it then it will be difficult to penetrate.In such a case even you may need counselling or treatment just in case if you do not get proper erection.