How can I improve my physique ?

Dear doctors , i am a 13 yr old boy and i am out of shape , very very very very skinny , and i am weak plus im short , my parents are suggesting me to play sports but i am suggesting gym to lift weights and do general exercises , what should i do P.S.: i also dont eat alot espicially i dont eat alot fruit and im also unhealthy.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011

If u are feeling energetic it hardly matters u r skinny or fatty. if u r thinking of improving ur body go for balanced diet and regular exercise. for shaping ur body join Gym.