How can I improve my health ?

how can i improve my health if m doing masturbate 2 times ina day..?
hi i m 20 years old guys for many years i m trying to improve my health i have observed that when i stop doing masturbate for sometime .i see dat my health is realy improving n my colour is getting fair.. n m doing masturbate 2 or 3 times in a day i cant stop it ...its not in my control.could you plz tell me how can i stop all these thing n suggest me how can i improve my health.?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
hi and welcome to health care magic!!
well you need to stop overdoing it and you need to exercise self control, too much of anything is too bad so try focussing and divert your mind elsewhere and your health will be better .
take care.