How can I hide my pads ?

so, i usually don t carry around a purse, and i almost always wear skinny jeans, and i dont want them bulging out, so how can i keep my pads handy? also, im not allowed 2 go to my locker during class, and my usual, uh, changing time is when im in 3rd period, with my guy teacher. i know all girls get it, but i dont want to explain myself to him. any ideas? also none of my shirts have pockets. haha i love how everyone like GET A F ING PURSE! i have one, but i have a tendency of leaving things behind in class, and theres this one girl who went through my purse once (good thing nothing was in it) and it gets really annoying. gee thts a lot of answers. lol THANK U!!! LOVE U ALL!!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You know the tote bag you used last year? Use that as a purse, it would also be useful for carrying around your school books or pencils or w/e.Then take it to the bathroom with you. Also, if you're wearing a long sleeve shirt or sweater you can hide it in your sleeve. Just slide it up there when nobody can see your arm:] That's what I do sometimes. And don't be embarrassed about your period, haha. I went up to my MALE gym teacher on a day we were suppose to swim [[I got my period like 20 minutes before that class]] and I said "Mr. Bloodworth, I just got my period, I have really bad cramp, and I really don't feel like using a tampon since the ones in the office are cardboard. so can I just sit out?" another time I said "Mr. Bloodworth, I'm bleeding through my vagina" Lol he got all like....uncomfortable. but I got to sit out:D So don't worry, your teacher won't care. also you could put it in your shoe. OR just go between passing times. If theres not enough time, tell your teacher that you'll be a couple minutes late cause youre in the bathroom. Then just go to your locker and grab one. Hope I helped:] lol Lovers you<3