How can I help my daughter with pain in her privates ?

How can i help my daughter with pain in her privates? I m 34 my daughter is 8 her mum is not living with us and has not seen her in a while anyway the other day she shouted me i went upstairs and she was in the bathroom with the door closed and she was complaining of pain in her vagina she asked me to have a look i said no but she said please its really hurting i had a look but could not really see anything but i did not really know what it would look like if there was something wrong i told her to just sit on the couch for a bit and about an hour later she said it was better but yesterday it happened again i want to get it checked but do i take her to the doctors or what and could the fact that she masturbates have anything to do with it
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Even though this is more likely to be a trolls question ....I will give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you to take her to the doctors if it continues. edit How do you know she masturbates ,she wouldnt even know the word to be able to tell you .