How can I help my boyfriend who is suffering from sever asthma attack and chest pain ?

My boyfriend is having severe asthma attack and serious chest pain! need help..=( he was having this chest pain since this morning and is being attacked by bad asthma. we both agreed to see his doctor, but not until tomorrow afternoon since he ll be joining a painting competition tomorrow morning and doesn t wanna screw up. he started complaining about this stabbing in his heart that scatters in his neck, jaw, and teeth. i already gave him aspirin and this thankfully it eased him a bit. but the asthma wont go. he s taken three shots of nebulizer and hasn t put off his inhaler since this morning. i already set him on oxygen to help him breath better. my heart is really torn seeing him like that. but i know he s gonna get confined in the hospital if i bring him now. this competition means so much to him! he even told me it is his life! i feel the same way too since we re both painters. he s still 20 years old and is asthmatic. him mother told me he has heart problems after his birth but it eventually went off in his elementary years. he s not obese now underweight and is really careful with his diet. please help! what must i do to keep him safe until tomorrow? any advice on reflexology or any medicine? just to keep him up until tomorrow when we can finally seek medical assistance.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011