How can I have sex after marriage as my orgasm is not normal ?

sex related for married life relation By: SWAGATA SAMANTA Hi My marriage is next month My orgassm is not at all How I will relief from this condition and how my marriage life would be fruitful? I am waiting for ur reply Regards Swagata My mail id is swagata.samanta@gmail.com
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Hi SWAGATA SAMANTA,

Welcome to HCM.
Well you don't have to worry about orgasm. Orgasm depends upon how much you enjoy your sex and the stimulating capacity of your partner, along with the ambiance. If your partner is an expert in arousing you and in the foreplay, you will certainly achieve orgasm.
For marriage life to be fruitful, orgasm is not a must, though it does add to the enjoyment and satisfaction. There are lot of other things involved such as mutual liking, tolerating each others eccentricities, patience etc.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

marriage and orgasm are two seperate things

females generally get orgasm late and partner should help stimulating the girl the way she likes it

if you are worried you should consult sexologist and have counselling

you need a gynecological check up and hormonal assay also

hope every thing will be all right