How can I have abortion without consulting a doctor ?

i am pregnant. i want to terminate the pregnancy at home, without consult a doctor please helpme
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Jan 2013
HELLO & WELCOME TO HCM FORUM

YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED ABOUT THE PREGNANCY DURATION.

PREGANACY TERMINATION AT HOME WITHOUT EXPERT CONSULTATION IS CRIME & UNSAFE AND MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH.

YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONSULT WITH GYNAECOLOGIST IF PREGNANCY IS LESS THAN 12 WEEKS.

IF YOU HAVE CROSSED 12 WEEKS AND IN BETWEEN 12-20 WEEKS THEN OPINION OF 2 DOCTORS IS REQUIRED.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CROSSED 20 WEEKS THEN TERMINATION IS NOT ONLY RISKY AT HOSPITAL SETUP AND NOT DONE BY ANY GYNAECOLOGIST

TAKE CARE AND GET CONSULTATION

DR. MAYANK BHARGAVA