How can I grow the height at the age of 24 female ?

hi dr.i want to increase their lenght,my age is hight 4.11 and i am femail.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
sorry now its not possible as per your age
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
as you are 24,you can not increase your height. up to 20 years, there are chances of increasing ht. but after that due to fusion of epiphysies of bones,ht gain is not possible
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
At your age of 24 yrs it is not possible to increase height so you have to remain content with what it is right now .Also under stand height has a genetic factor so if your parents & grand parents are short so you will also be the same.