How can I grow taller at 20 years of age ?

Hi Sir im a 20 boymy height is 170 cmplease guide that how i can grow taller i m 20 boy and my height is 170 cm and 63 kg. i didn t have any problem and important disease before.i want to grow taller and i don t know it is possible or not,please guide me because i really need to grow taller. best regards Saba e-mail:
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Dear Saba

In normal circumstances, bone growth ( and hence, height) ceases during the age of 15-18 years. Hence there is no chance you can increase your height at this age.

A 170cm (5' 6") height is a pretty decent height for a person of Asian origin and you should not be worried about it. I can see that at 63kg, you have an average frame which ia also very good. Maintain a decent physical frame to appear good.

On a side note, wear clothes with longitudinal stripes and avoid horizontal ones, which makes you appear taller than you are. You can also opt for thicker soles in your footwear.

Dr Vrijilesh Rai