How can I get white teeth ?

hello,Im 24yrs old lady.i brush daily two times but still my teeth are yellow colour. Please suggest a solution.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hi.....yellow color can be changed into white by 2 ways.....
go for bleaching or if few teeth if u feel are more yellowish,then go for ceramic crown...
and my advice l be,if its not much yellow,then leave it as it is.....undergo scaling.that l b care

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
yellow teeth is due to deposition on enamel on teeth
it can occur even do brush twice a day.
better to consult dentist .
you need to clean it by dentist
do it every 6 monthly .

i hope i answered your question.
Dentist Dr. Benley George's  Response
First scaling of teeth should be done to remove deposists on teeth and then polishing of teeth. If the yellowish discoloration persists you can go in for Zoom bleaching which gives good results. A permanent solution to the problem is ceramic veeners or ceramic crown over the upper and lower front teeth.