How can I get rid of vocal nodules ?

How can I get rid of vocal nodules ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Hello.Welcome.You must consult a ENT specialist and after proper investigations he will be able ro tell whether medical or surgical treatment is required for these nodules.Good luck.
Thanks for the query. Vocal nodule often known as singer's node, occur due to overuse or abuse of the voice. Usually voice rest along with speech therapy may relieve this condition. However the possibility of chronic laryngitis must be ruled out. In persistent conditions surgery like laser can help.
Appropriate investigations and ENT specialist opinion will help you.