How can I get rid of tiredness ?

iam feeling always tired.why i deoent know.could u pls gv me a solution for this?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hello. Welcome to HCM.
There can or there may not be any cause for your tiredness. As a preliminary step, you can get the following tests for yourself
1. CBC
2. calcium
3. Vitamin D levels
If you are otherwise asymptomatic, nothing more needs to be done. Make sure to eat right kind of food, which is healthy and practice regular exercises. A daily intake of multivitamin capsules may replenish the body with essential micronutrients which improve overall feeling of well being. Yoga will help.
take care.