How can I get rid of this burnt mark on my cheek ?

when i was 3-4 years old i got burn mark on my right chick.....
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Saggar,

The scair determined by the its thickness, extent and colour. It can be removed to a certain extent with the modern treatment methods. Please consult your cosmetic surgeon or a plastic surgeon.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
tanya ,you have not mentioned your age..kindly do so...treatment of scar depends upon the type,size of scar,whether it is raised or depressed...what texture it has..etc...There are lasers OR surgeries for such kind of scar..depends upon above consult a good plastic surgeon who has experience in lasers also.
take care,