How can I get rid of the dark circles around the eyes and belly fat? How to control excessive masturbation?

hi I am masturbating for last 5 years. and do it every 3-4 days. I cant contro this feeling. Also once i masturbate i can c the next morning thr z more fat below the navel and my face looks more chubby and noticieable big round dark circle. if i control it for 7 days my face become slimmer and rest also lessens. so pl. tell me wat to do? to control masturbating is difficult. How to get rid of dark circles and low belly fat? it looks bad! help:)
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013