How can I get rid of the continuous extreme sensations on the clitoris post a masturbation ?

This is super embarressing. Two days ago I had my first clitoral orgasm , and now my clitorus wont shut off. I have had unfortunantly do the deed myself in order to get relief from it, the relief lasts for only a half hour or so. I have never EVER masterbated in my life and now I have to do it to get relief from the extremely sensitive and annoying sensation I have every waking moment. I also had what the call gushing accompanied with the orgasm. I am at my witts end and all I want is to feel nothing from down there!
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012