How can I get rid of the burning and itching due to BV quickly ?

Ok about 3 months ago I had a BV and I want to my doctor for and he have some pill for it and it went away but then like a week later I started having this burning and itching really bad and if I had sex it really hurt so again I want to the doctor and he said it was a yeast infection he just told me to get monistat 7 I did and I used for the seven days but am still I itching and when I wipe it burn and it been like 3 months I been dealing with this how can I make this go away please am desperate Am so tried of this I don t know what to do I feel like nothing is working
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012