How can I get rid of the acne scars? Have pimples on face and scalp.

i have a pimple prone skin... they only appear few times in many months.. but when they do....they leave marks..and they start 2-5 at a time.... what causes them to appear? why all of a sudden and not all along.. what can i do to prevent scars? pimples on my forehead and chin usally dont leave scars only ones onmy cheeks do. and I consulted a doctor once.. he said i dont have acne vulgaris ... i dont have pimples on my back but usually on face and sometimes on my scalp... Please help. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012