How can I get rid of rough and dry hair ?

2years ago i used a soap and after that my hair become rough and dry. what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Mar 2012

Thanks for choosing HCM..,

Dry and rough hairs are not due to...,

using of soap or shampoo..,

It is only due to Nutrtional defect...,

Hair oil is only gives skien and lustre of the hairs...,

Shampoos , only cleans the hairs..,

No role on growth and healthyness of hairs..,

So The best diet for healthy hair is one that provides a wide variety of foods and a balance of lean protein, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, legumes and low-fat dairy products....,

A very low calorie diet can cause hair to grow poorly and become dull; it can even contribute to hair loss...,

consult good dermatologis..ok..good luck.,

General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi , welcome to H.C.M.Forum, you would have used a soap but that is an accedent , becoming dry for so long is not due to that soap. you in defecit of VIT. A for that eat more of carrot, green leafy vegetables, egg, fish. apply oil to hair daily. best of luck.