How can I get rid of pot belly ?

Hi, My name is Ade I reside in Nigeria Africa, am 55 and been troubled by pot belly. pls how can I get rid of this?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Hi Ade,
Diet and rigourous exercise are the only two options you have to reduce that pot belly.Apart from that surgical intervention will the the drastic choice.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
hello Ade,
Include exercise in your daily regimen, need not necessarily be high cardioworkouts instead daily walks will be good enough for starters and then increase progressively depending on your exercises such as crunches may not be beneficial for the fat around the belly as they are usually for building up the muscle.overall body workout such walking uphill,jogging around 30min daily or chose a sport to play.healthy diet is also advisable.before all this consult with your physician to rule out hypertension/diabetes, basically health condition in general.