Thanks for query,
As you are pregnant and anesthesia
is the problem,
If there is no problem wait till delivery,
if it is infected then go for antibiotic course.
There is option for surgery is to give injection Phenol.
Discuss about this to your surgeon and take his advice.
Ok and bye.