How can I get rid of my problems of fever, severe pain in joints and muscles, red patches in feet ?

i have 99 degree fever,red hot swelling ,severe pain in joints and muscles,red patches in feet and palm and itching,joint of jaw effected specially in summer from many years i am not able to walk even.i am 32 years old.dr has diagnose it reactive arthritis .but my Rh factor and uric acid is negetive.i am not satisfied with current diagnoses .my pain is moving in whole body.i have taken pencillin inj for 3 years.i have consult with many physician and rhumetologist.but i am not cured.i am taking treatment continously from last 10 years.facing lot of problem due to pain.Dr has done many times tlc ,dlc, gbp , esr ,aso titre,c-reactive protine and many more test.but not confirmed arthritis.kindly help to think about other related i have lot of pain and i consult with physician who has given me advent 625 mg,pantocid,monocortil-d 30,dolowin plus.due to taking pain killers from stomach is been disturb. in stool mucus is there.there is swelling in my tounge also.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011