How can I get rid of my acne when I have a combination skin type ?

I have had acne since the 6th grade . I am now going into the 10th grade and it still hasn t cleared . I ve used every single face wash before from drugstores . When that didn t work , i started using Proactiv which didn t really help since it dried out my skin . Ive tried at home masks and everything . I don t pop or pick my face either . I have combination skin . When i m out , it would be really disgusting and oily . I have now been using skin id for a year now . It has worked the first few months but now , it just seems the same . I have a few bumps but you can see a lot of red spots on my face . I also have it on my back and now i m getting it on my chest as well .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011