How can I get rid of mosquitoes ?

I am confused. I play softball and I have socks up to my knees but I still get mosquito bites all over my legs. Do you know why this is happening if my socks are so long? My main question is how can I get rid of the bites?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
There are mosquito repellant creams available which you may apply before you go out. Sleep in a Mosquito net. Avoid collections of water near your place.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic,

it is avery common problem in plains. Dontr worry, use some mosquito repellent cream and apply only in your lega and hands but never use over your face, it may cause severe irritation in your eyes.

Always wash hands after using it.

hope it will help you.