How can I get rid of marijuana and epam ? and consuming dexpoten tablets

Age: 22 Gender: Male Height: 5 6 Weight: 57 kg Medical & Treatment: N/A yet I am a male of 22 years. I have taken dexpoten everyday from last 4 years continuously. I took Epam & marijuana for few months, not regularly. Rarely I feel pain, many times many where on my body. For ex. sometimes i feel pain on my head , sometimes in my heart , sometimes etc. I want to leave it now by any how. I prepare me to solve but I can t stay, at last I found me as loser. What steps should I take to solve my problem. Please help me to get rid of.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011