How can I get rid of itchy and burning eyes ?

I am Mustafa from Turkey my eyes itch and burn, but the structure of the eye healthy. how to get rid of this burning and pruritus .
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I am Mustafa from Turkey
my eyes itch and burn, but the structure of the eye healthy. how to get rid of this burning and pruritus.
hello mustafa
you need to find out why are your eyes itching. they be allergic to dry air around, change in weather or there be decrease in normal formation of tears which keep eyess moist.
you can apply an any eyedrops such as tearplus or moisol which maintain the wetness . to keep your eye protected use goggles.
and do see an eye specialist for final opinion.
wish you a good health
Hi Mr.Mustafa, welcome to HCM,
Itching and redness and excessive watering in the eyes suggest that it could be due
to Allergic Conjuctvitis. It is better to keep bathing the eye several times with luke
warm water and dry with a dry towel. If the itching is very severe, you can use Optrex eye drops from the chemist which relieves the symptoms. Many thanks
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Sourav's  Response
hi mustafa
u might b having allergic conjuctivitis r tiny foreign body in your eye.......try using tear plus eye drops 4 times aday......
use olapatadine drops 3 times a day........for relief
and if all ur problem is due to a foreign body then it has to be removed by an ophthalmologist....so beter visit one
tk care bye