How can I get rid of gastric problem ?

hi I am faceing huge problems of GAS.which is causing hedeche also.I am having havituated of smoking...plz suggest me how to get rid from GAS.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

If you meant gastritis with symptoms of belching, flatulence and discomfort in chest, etc, you must quit smoking and avoid spicy food. Make sure you eat on time and never skip meals, avoid coffee, tea and aerated drinks, drink lot of fluids , juices, and good amount of water.Reduce stress as stress increases the gas issue . Also make sure that you have a balanced diet with good amount of vegetables, and get some good physical activity daily , deep breathing and mediation also helps in your case

If this does not work, you could go for T.OMEZ 20 mg half hour before meals , this will provide some relief

Good wishes