How can I get rid of dark spots on legs caused by insect bites ?

hi im 24 years old and i have few big dark spots on my legs cause of insect bites ... i have been using blemish creams which really doesn t work for me. i have been looking for the right treatment for it for years and still haven t found the right solution. can you please help me get rid of my dark spots and regain my confidence back??? lots of thanks...
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
try a homoeopathic ointment CUROPLUS made by SBL pharma .since you have tried for so many years .try this as well it help to reduce pigmentation as well as pimples and its marks.thanks
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi! maryodysiepascual,
You should try a bleaching cream(medicated) like hydroquinone 2-4% locally on the spot at night.Glycolic acid cream (10%) can also be tried. If this doesn't work then go for lasers like Q-SWITCHED ND:YAG LASER which works good.
take care,