How can I get rid of blackheads and get a glowing skin ?

i am 33 yr old unmarried girl, weight 45 kg, height 5.3, my skin seems to be very dull and blackheads on face appears, what to do
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM.
You seem to be underweight due to which your skin is dull. You need to have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables along with healthy nutritious food which help you to improve your skin texture as well as your hair.Consume lot of water which will hydrate your skin and eliminate toxins from the body. You can also use basen mixed with haldi or lemon with honey on your face.A facisl scrub will help you remove blackheads.
Have a good health.