How can I get rid of a recurring itchy and painful labial bump?

my daughter has had a reocurring labial bump for over 1 year now. She has been tested for herpes , Staph and had a full blood work up done and everything came back negative. She is still suffering with this problem. She has seen her Pediatrician , a GYN and an Infectious disease Dr. who all dont have a diagnosis for us. This bump goes away for a month or 2 but always comes back. It is both itchy and painful and burst and scabs over each time. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012