How can I get rid of Gymcomastia ?

I am suffering with Gymcomastia so let me know how i can get rid of it? second: How i can make my penis thicker?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I would like to know about your age, height and weight. Also to know if it is just fat or gynecomastia, you should get it examined by a surgeon or a cosmetic surgeon. A small surgical procedure could correct your looks and should not be a concern. If obese/overweight, weight reduction does help. Toning exercises (gymming) shall also be helpful to firm the chest. Hope it helps. Take care.